- All parties are independent and treated equally amongst each other. Each shall remain peaceful with the others.
- All parties may share membership between each other for temporary benefits, so long as they adhere to the rules of the faction they go to.
- All parties will assist in the defense of another, this includes but is not limited to; attacking, bountying or raiding enemies; reviving allies; and/or providing monetary or material aid. Wars of aggression are optional to assist in.
- Information relevant to the parties and the bloc shall be shared with each other. Discussions between Catalyst leaders will not be shared outside of leadership channels.
- If a new party wishes to join Catalyst, it requires the unanimous approval of all current parties.
- A party may only be removed from Catalyst upon the unanimous vote of the other parties.
- If a party wishes to leave Catalyst, they must give 72 hours notice to all other parties prior to leaving.
- Changes to this document require the unanimous approval of all current parties.
For Black Knights
For New Pacific Order
The Catalyst Accords