Jump to navigation Jump to search
This template is used to display a notice at the top of a page or section of a page. Typically, you will want to use one of the implementations:
- Specialized pages:
- first unnamed parameter: any additional details on the reason for adding the notice, or how the page can be improved. This is highly recommended.
- description: a description of why the notice is being added. This is required.
- section: if this parameter is defined, the notice will refer to "this section" instead of "this page".
- links: any helpful links related to the page or the notice being applied. These will be displayed at the bottom of the notice.
- type: the type of notice. This only affects the CSS class applied.
- noedit: if this parameter is defined, the notice will not include a request and link to edit the page. This is useful for permanent notices, such as on documentation subpages.
The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Page notice/doc.