Nemphesis in Torn
|New Pacific Order|
|April 28, 2022 – Present|
|Imperial Governor of Strength|
|November 27, 2021 – Present|
|June 28, 2020 – September 21, 2021|
|July 13, 2021 – September 21, 2021|
|February 13, 2021 – July 13, 2021|
- For more information on the player, see Nemphesis.
Nemphesis is the Regent of the New Pacific Order.
On February 13 Nemphesis was appointed as Deputy Provost of the Imperial Academy. He was later promoted to Provost, replacing Elegarth who had been made an Imperial Officer on July 13, 2021. On September 21, Nemphesis stepped down from the position and Looneylew was promoted.
On November 27, 2021 he was promoted to the newly created position of Imperial Governor for Imperial Emperor. Having had a successful career as Governor, helping the Order through two major wars and laying out plans for the Strength faction, upon Pansy's retirement as Regent, Imperial Emperor selected Nemphesis to take the position of Regent on April 28, 2022 but would continue to server as Imperial Governor of Strength until a replacement was named.
- New Department and Promotions, SynysterGates (February 13, 2021)
- Imperial Retirement and Promotions, SynysterGates (July 13, 2021)
- Admissions Department - Retirement and Promotion, Elegarth (September 21, 2021)
- Establishment of Imperial Governors, Imperial Emperor (November 27, 2021)
- New Regent Announcement, Imperial Emperor (April 28, 2022)